Grapeview, Washington Horse Boarding Stables showcase on NewHorse.com.
1. We offer 12 x 12 stalls in our main barn that are cleaned daily. They front
the covered 60 x 110 foot arena. There are two heated tack rooms in the barn and
a covered wash bay with hot and cold water.
2. We also have 2 smaller barns with their own turn out areas. Outside boarding
is available in some pastures with loafing sheds for feeding and getting in out of
3. We feed appropriate amounts of grain and hay twice a day and will gladly add
owner supplied supplements when requested.
4. We turn the horses out after their morning feeding in fields that are cleaned
daily. All of our fields are fenced with board rail fencing and some hot tape around
the top boards. All of the fields have ample water and most have more that enough
5. Our covered arena is available for use to all boarders on a first come first
served basis. It is also available for use by outside equestrians for a small fee.
Our farm is very close to some of the most wonderful riding trails around and there
are many more in the forests that are only a short trailer ride away.
If you don’t have your own, we have access to many terrific vets and farrier's.
If you wish to spend the night while passing through, please contact us ahead of
time and make sure that your horses shots are up to date, with a vet certificate
and a current coggins.